TICKETSGeneral Admission: $60
ABOUTApril 29, 2023 | 12pm-10pm | Waterfront Park
WATERFRONT PARK1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
SoCal TACO FEST will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2023 at Waterfront Park in San Diego!
All your favorite SoCal Taco Fest staples will return including PLENTY of the world's BEST tacos served up by over 25 of San Diego's finest restaurants. Performing LIVE on the Funner stage, presented Harrah’s Resort SoCal: Gerardo Ortiz, Kool & The Gang, Kinky, Vokab Kompany, Sm Familia and Mr. Lil One & Mr. Shadow. Plus, Lucha Libre all stars, Chihuahua competitions presented by Harrah’s Resort SoCal. DJs all day and Craft margaritas at the Corralejo Margarita Cantina. The Estrella Michelada Plaza and LIVE music on the Barrio Stage from San Diego’s top multicultural performers. LIVE Culinary demos and more! Keep checking back as we announce more musical acts.
21 + only so make sure to bring your ID.
No "in and out" of festival will be allowed.
Enjoy your tasty tacos with some exciting performances!
RULES & REGULATIONS
All attendees of the SoCal TACO FEST must be at least 21 years old.
IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate where tickets are scanned.
SoCal Taco Fest is a CASHLESS event. We accept Apple Pay, Credit & Debit Cards for food or beverage purchases.
NO IN/OUT PRIVILEGES OR RE-ENTRY ALLOWED
By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the SoCal TACO FEST, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
• Attendees and belongings are subject to search
• All forms of smoking are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to marijuana, cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
• By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for the SoCal TACO FEST to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing
• Moshing, crowd surfing and stage diving are prohibited
• Nudity and or exposed body parts is prohibited under California County Code 32.1002
• Unless otherwise stated below, food and beverage is not included with the price of admission.
• There are NO REFUNDS for any reason whatsoever on tickets purchased to the SoCAL TACO FEST.
• SoCal TACO FEST will take place rain or shine
ITEMS THAT ARE ALLOWED:
• One sealed bottle of water (16oz or less)
• Prescribed medication (in a container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
• Cell phones
• Non-professional cameras
• Bags/Clutches that follow our Clear Bag Policy
• PROHIBITED ITEMS:
• Infants or toddlers (or anyone under 21 years old) are not allowed to enter
• Outside food or drink (medical exception w/doctors note and matching ID)
• Any bags that don’t follow our Clear Bag Policy
• Cans, coolers, bottles, glass of any kind, backpacks
• Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
• Drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Audio recording devices, professional photo/video cameras
• Weapons, firearms, pocket knives, Fireworks or explosives
• Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
• Lawn Chairs
• Laser pointers
• Selfie sticks
• Chalk, markers, sharpies
• Stickers, flyers, solicitations
All persons and bags are subject to search. Clear tote bags (including handbags/purses) that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” will be admitted inside after inspection. One-gallon clear plastic freezer or storage bags are also permitted. Small clutch bags or wallets that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5 “, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options (clear tote or storage bag). Oversized bags (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) are prohibited. SoCal Taco Fest does not provide a general area to check bags, coats or any other personal belongings. For a list of other prohibited items, see RULES.
“ The best and biggest Taco Festival in Southern California; go hungry and get ready to dance & party all day and night! ” - Xavier The X-Man, Magic 92.5
“Tacos, margaritas, music and fun all in one place with a bunch of friends makes for a great day!” - Kristi Jagger, Magic 92.5 Mornings
“The best tacos in San Diego with the best view in San Diego at the beautiful Waterfront Park” - Mark Jagger, Magic 92.5 Mornings
“Me and tacos have a love affair, and there’s no better venue to do what I love most—eat tacos—than SoCal Taco Fest. This event is a can’t miss.” - R Dub!, Magic 92.5